We’re super excited to announce that we are taking on 10 of our lucky fans to become Aussie Angels! If you agree there’s more to life than hair but it’s a good place to start (actually a pretty aussome place to start… who wouldn’t want luscious, shiny locks that smell great ?!) then you definitely need to get involved!
If you think you have what it takes then tell us why you deserve a pair of wings!
This can be in the form of a blog post, poem, song, video, slideshow or anything else that showcases what you would bring to the Aussie Angels!
Get those creative juices flowing and the 10 most aussome entries will earn a place!
You have until noon on Tuesday 1st May. Please make sure your entry includes the hash tag #AussieAngels to be in with a chance of winning.
Good luck! xo
Aussie Angel competition – Terms & Conditions
Closing date: 01/05/2012
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years of age or over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected to this promotion.
- To enter simply create a Blog post outlining what you deserve to be an Aussie Angel. Blog posts and video submissions for the competition must be posted on Twitter using the hash tag #AussieAngels in order to be entered into the competition
- The Promoter will not be liable for incomplete, delayed or illegitimate entries. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. Entry period is from 24th April to 1st May 2012 .
- Winners will be notified via Twitter by 3rd May 2012
- 10 people will be selected to become an Aussie Angel. The Aussie Angel program is an advocate program. Before each campaign begins, Aussie Angels have the opportunity to opt in or opt out of activity. Aussie Angels can leave the program at any time. Entries will be judged by the Uncover Aussie Team and the 10 best and most creative entries for the competition will become Aussie Angels. No bulk or third party entries accepted. By entering this competition you are signing up to the Aussie Angel advocate programme. The agreement will be supplied to you upon confirmation of your place
- The judges decision is final. Judges will be appointed by the Promoter.
- By entering this competition, entrant’s agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Upon entering competition, entrants agree that their content may be re-used on the Uncover Aussie blog (www.uncoveraussie.co.uk/)
- Entrants may enter this competition more than once
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP